Bike Service & Repair
Your Bike Repair Experts
When you bring your bicycle to us for maintenance or repair, our friendly, professionally trained technicians will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
Full Tune Packages
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
** Cost of parts/accessories not included
- Check & inspect contact areas of bike
- Air tires
- Lubricate chain
- Derailleur adjustments (shifting)
- Brake adjustments
Basic Tune plus
- Adjust major bearing components (headset, bottom bracket, hubs)
- Off-bike wheel truing
- Moderate frame/wheel cleaning
- Installation service charge for standard parts and accessories included
Standard Tune plus
- New stainless cables & housing
- Advanced wheel truing & balancing
- Extensive frame/wheel cleaning
- Sonic wash drivetrain components
Standard-Plus Tune plus
Full bicycle disassembly
Comprehensive frame/drivetrain/part cleaning
- Overhaul/inspect/replace all rotational areas of bike (bearings)**
- Reassemble bicycle with new stainless steel cables & housing (excludes hydraulic hoses)
- Brake bleeds for hydraulic brakes
Contact us to schedule your bike service today.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.