- Aluminum body that is slightly more compact than the SPECIALE 12, yet it offers a stable platform and four adjustable pins for optimal grip. - The micro-adjustable tension clamping system allows riders to fine-tune the pedal function for their preferred riding style. - TIME's patented clamping system allows for easy entry and positive, predictable release, as well as a self-cleaning design to ensure reliable performance in all conditions. Specs: - Pedal Material: Aluminum - Pedal Weight: 196g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
The Shimano Deore XT Explorer Dual-Platform Pedals combine the efficiency of the SPD system and the convenience of a platform pedal, all in a lightweight package. - One side SPD, one side platform - Two-sided flexibility and performance - Ideal for trekking - Customize the entry and release tension settings - 392 grams - Concave cleat clearance on platform side - High-grip pins - Sealed cup and cone bearings
A light touring pedal designed for easy, reliable use for long rides and exploration. - Double-sided light-action SPD for frequent engagement and disengagement - Clean appearance to match road bikes - Weight: 450g - Cleats included: SM-SH56 (also accepts SM-SH51)
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding. - 310 grams (pair)
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
$49.99 - $59.99
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
The X-TRACK is LOOK's entry level off-road pedal, but does not mean technology is left aside. The aluminum body and Chromoly+, double-sealed axles are robust and ensure total fluidity thru the pedal stroke. Tension can be quickly and easily adjusted from 6 thru 14. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Aluminum - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 350mm² - Platform width: 57mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 200g - Weight (pair + cleats): 450g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
$19.95 - $20.99
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals. - Chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge - Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals - Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499) - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
e*thirteen's Base pedal features a durable composite pedal body and 22 traction pins. - Durable composite pedal body - 22 traction pins - 9/16"
e*thirteen's Plus pedal features a lightweight aluminum pedal body and 22 traction pins. - Lightweight aluminum pedal body - 22 traction pins - 9/16"
Xpedo XPR cleat set for R-FORCE 6 is an SPD style cleat specifically designed for 3-hole road shoes. - Weight: 135g per set with hardware - Float: 6°
The Baldwin offers the best of both worlds, bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support. - Weight: 332g CrMo - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
The Baldwin offers the best of both worlds bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support. - Weight: 292g Ti - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Titanium - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float) *Titanium spindles have 180lbs weight limit.
The CXR is the ultimate performance cyclocross pedal for riders looking for lightweight, durability, and strength. The Posi-Lock retention system allows superior adjustability and easy rapid engagement action. Specially designed larger front retention claw maximizes positive entry in wet and muddy conditions. Cromoly spindles are paired with three precision cartridge bearings for minimal maintenance. - Weight: 295g - Body: 6061 Forged Aluminum - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
Xpedo's designers went back to the drawing board for the GFX to create a fresh new design to meet the demands of the evolving downhill racing styles. The latitude entry system allows rapid engagement in any condition, positioning the front claw upwards for intuitive, seamless contact with the pedal. The Posi-Fit retention system is fully adjustable for fine-tuning the entry and release. The low-profile 6061 CNC body with adjustable height pins provide traction and support with any style of shoes. Tapered cromoly spindles roll on three precision cartridge bearings for easy maintenance. Wider Q-factor allows ample clearance between shoe and crankarm. - Weight: 468g CrMo - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Pins: 16 adjustable height grub pins per pair - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
- Weight: 312g - Body: CrMo Investment - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 1 Cartridge/2DU - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency. - Weight: 260g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 2 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair - Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
- Weight: 220g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
- Weight: 210g CrMo - Body: Carbon Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Retention: MDU Elastomer (Preset) - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
Xpedo cleat set for Xpedo M-Force pedals - Weight: 65g per set with hardware
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, dependent on pedal thread length engagement
Page 1 of 11 Next page